COVID19 - Morzine Ski Chalets
Morzine Ski Chalets - Covid-19 procedures and policies (updated September 2022)
We are following government advice and guidance to ensure the safety of our staff and clients. This is a continually evolving process and as such we will continue to adapt accordingly with the strict guidelines.
For the foreseeable the following precautions will be put in place for all our properties:
- Cleaning between clients will require significate time - On arrival day check in will be after 5pm and on departure day check out must be by 9am.
- In all properties we will be disinfecting frequently touched surfaces (light switches, doorknobs, cabinet handles, remotes, etc.)
- All properties will have hand sanitiser available
- All properties will be provided with disinfectant and cleaning cloths for the clients use.
- All our linen is washed professionally at a high temperature.
- All our cleaning staff will be equipped with appropriate PPE to use whilst cleaning.
- All properties will be well ventilated between clients
- We are taking extra precautions to reduce any high volume 'Touch points' therefore we have reduced all properties soft furnishings (there will be no books/games etc and less cushions/throws/ordainments etc) and you will find information booklets and feedback forms online or via a QR code.
SELF CATERED PROPERTIES
We would like to make clients aware and ask them to take responsibility and complete the following during and at the end of their stay:
- Only use the dishwasher to wash all crookery and ensure all washing up is done prior to check-out.
- Place all dirty laundry, towels/sheets/pillowcases and duvet covers into the shower cubical or bathtub ready for collection prior to checkout.
- Please air the property as much as possible through your stay and for a minimum of 20 minutes prior to checkout by opening windows and doors.
- Dispose of all rubbish including all leftover food prior to checkout.
- When departing the property please sanitise the door handles and key boxes on using the wipes provided
- Any unoccupied bedrooms/bathrooms in your property will not be made up and where possible will be locked to prevent unnecessary 'touch'
- Before and after the use of the hot tub please use the hand sanitiser provided and we ask that you disinfect the touch points around the hot tub after use.
MAKING A BOOKING
All bookings a future booking - A deposit payment of 25% is required to confirm the booking. After this time, the deposit is non-refundable. However, if travel restrictions, due to Covid19 prevent MSC from trading and you from accessing Morzine your booking date can be moved. (subject to availability).
Balance payments will be due 8 weeks prior to travel and once these are received, they are non-refundable.
Covid19 T&C's summary
Provided that Morzine Ski Chalet is "open for business", then Morzine Ski Chalets does not accept any liability or responsibility and WILL NOT issue refunds, credit vouchers, or pay any other compensation in the event that you:
- Cancel your holiday or decide not to travel because of Covid
19. This includes, but is not limited to you being unable to travel
because of restrictions imposed on you by your government/health
authorities or travel provider due to COVID 19 or disinclination to
- Showing symptoms and self-isolating before travelling due to COVID 19.
Due to COVID 19, if Morzine Ski Chalets is unable to perform its contractual obligations, because of business closure, resort closure or travel restrictions imposed by French authorities as a result of COVID 19, then a CREDIT VOUCHER to the value of 75% of your holiday will be issued. This voucher is valid for 12 months from the arrival date of your cancelled holiday. No other compensation or refund will be paid.
Quarantine, if you cancel your booking due to being enforced to quarantine on arrival in France or on return to your outbound destination your full payment will be non-refundable. No other compensation or refund will be paid.
If you develop symptoms of COVID 19 whilst in Morzine and decide to self-isolate, Morzine Ski Chalets does not accept liability or responsibility to provide you with accommodation beyond your contracted holiday dates.
All other T&C's apply and can be found in full on our website in confirming a booking with MSC you are agreeing to our full T&C's.